- The website (https://www.IHinternational.com) (the “Website”) is operated by IH International Advisors Ltd., a company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 12759669) whose registered office is at Floor 4, 60 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NU, United Kingdom (“IHIA”, “we”, “us”, “our”) on its own behalf and on behalf of its subsidiary, IH International Advisors US, Inc., whose registered office is at c/o the Corporation Trust Company, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, New Castel Country, United States of America.
- The Website is provided “as is”, without any guarantees of any kind and our liability towards you is limited to what is strictly required under applicable law.
- You will be able to access the Website without registering your details with IHIA (or any other person). If you have any questions or concerns about the Website, you may email us at info@IHinternational.com. For further information about how we may use your personal data, please refer to the Privacy Notice.
1. Scope of the Terms
The Terms apply to your access and use of the Website, including any content, functionality and services offered on, or through, the Website. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Website as by accessing the Website you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms. Note that all personal information we collect on or via this Website is subject to our Privacy Notice. By using the Website, you are deemed to have read and accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and you accept our Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to these Terms and the Privacy Notice, you must exit the Website.
These Terms apply whenever you visit the Website, which means that you must comply with these Terms to access the Website.
If you violate these Terms, we may take legal action against you and/or terminate your access to the Website according to section 6 below.
In these Terms, a reference to “Group Persons” shall be a reference to collectively IHIA, its affiliates and its and their respective directors, officers, employees and other co-workers and a reference to a “Group Person” shall mean any of such persons.
Summary: When you use the Website, you must adhere to these Terms.
2. Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website at any time, and any service or material provided on it, at our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if (for any reason) all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to the Website (in whole or in part), to users.
Summary: The Website and its content may vary over time.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, trademarks, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are: (1) owned by IHIA, its licensors, other Group Persons, the Inter IKEA organisation or other providers of such material; and (2) these works are protected by intellectual property laws, treaties and registrations around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. This permission will be revoked immediately if any of the Terms are infringed.
Our company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of IHIA or other Group Persons. The term “IKEA”, and all related names, logos, product and service names, trademarks, designs and slogans are trademarks of Inter IKEA Systems B.V or its related companies. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the respective right owner. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Nothing in on the Website or in these Terms should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the displayed trademarks or other intellectual property contained or displayed herein.
Summary: All intellectual property rights on the Website belong to us , a Group Person and/or are used under licence by any of such persons.
4. Availability of Website
IHIA may amend the content of the Website at any time.
Whilst we will seek to provide that the Website is available 24 hours a day, this may not always be possible and IHIA will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond IHIA’s control.
Summary: 100% availability of the Website is not guaranteed.
5. Prohibited Uses
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. The Website must not be used as set out below:
- in any way that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate any Group Person, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm any Group Person or user of the Website or otherwise expose them to liability.
Additionally, Website users may not:
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website.
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Summary: The above listed uses of the Website are prohibited and may result in us terminating your access to the Website and its content.
We have the right to:
- take legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website (including any violation of these Terms).
- terminate your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website or otherwise accessing the same.
You agree to waive the liability of all Group Persons and hold all Group Persons harmless against any claims, liabilities, costs or losses resulting from any action taken by any such Group Person during or as a result of its enforcement actions.
Summary: We reserve the right to take legal action if you violate these Terms or the law.
7. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. Neither we, nor any Group Person warrants the truth, accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Summary: No guarantee is made that the information on the Website is true, complete, accurate, complete or useful.
8. Changes to the Website
We may update the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the Website at any time without notice. We may suspend access to the Website (in whole or in part) or close it indefinitely.
Summary: We may update the Website without notifying you.
9. Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage (IHinternational.com), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part (or on the part of any Group Person) where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage without our prior written consent.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorised framing or linking to cease immediately. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Summary: If you link to the Website, you must do it properly, in accordance with these Terms.
10. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties (including any Group Person), these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked from the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Summary: We have no responsibility for websites hosted by other persons for which links are provided on the Website.
11. Geographic Restrictions
Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Neither IHIA nor any other Group Person represents that any materials on the Website are appropriate for use, or permitted by, local laws and regulations in all jurisdictions from which it may be accessed. If you access the Website, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations to which you are subject. This Website is not directed at any person resident in any jurisdiction where, under local law or regulation, the publication or availability of this site is prohibited. Persons to whom such restrictions apply must not access this Website.
Summary: Laws and/or regulations may restrict, or otherwise make your access to the Website unlawful.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
Neither IHIA nor any Group Person shall be liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, the Website or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient technical measures and other procedures to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to or from it.
Your use of the Website, its content and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content and any services or items obtained through the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither IHIA nor any Group Person makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither IHIA nor any Group Person represents or warrants that the Website, its content or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
IHIA hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Summary: Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk.
13. Limitation on Liability
In no event will any Group Person or any of their respective agents or service providers be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to or from it, any content on the Website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Summary: The liability of IHIA and its connected persons is limited to the fullest expect legally permitted.
14. Waiver and Severability
No waiver of these Terms by IHIA shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition, and any failure or delay of IHIA to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Summary: These Terms will govern your use of the Website to the extent allowed by law.
15. Entire Agreement
The Terms and our Privacy Notice constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and IHIA with respect to the Website and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Website.
Summary: By using the Website you agree to these Terms and acknowledge and accept our Privacy Notice.
16. Changes to the Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. We encourage you to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the changes.
Summary: We may update these Terms.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to, them, their subject matter or their formation (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, dispute, controversy, claim, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Website shall be subject to the courts of England.
Summary: The laws of England & Wales apply to these Terms.
18. Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by IH International Advisors Ltd., Floor 4, 60 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NU, United Kingdom.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: info@IHinternational.com.
Thank you for visiting the Website.